Table of Contents
Timetric's "Alumil Rom Industry S.A. (ALU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alumil Rom Industry S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alumil Rom Industry S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Alumil Rom Industry S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alumil Rom Industry S.A. (Alumil Rom) is a manufacturer and distributor of aluminium extrusion and profiles. The company's products portfolio includes aluminium systems, interior doors, ornamental panels, lathe, polycarbonate, j-bond composite panel, photovoltaic systems, and accessories. It also provides machines and special tools for the aluminium carpentry production, automation systems, interior partitioning systems, and aluminium ornamental panels for exterior doors. The company caters its products for architectural and industrial applications, and construction. It operates in Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, and Albania. Alumil Rom is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762