Table of Contents
Timetric's "Gold Mountain Limited (CGU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gold Mountain Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gold Mountain Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Gold Mountain Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gold Mountain Limited (Gold Mountain), formerly Commissioners Gold Ltd, is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, and iron oxide deposit properties. Its projects include Wabag Gold, Dalton, Grenfell, Cowarra, Mollehuaca, and Eladium projects. Gold Mountain's Wabag Gold project in Enga Province of Papua New Guinea, immediately to the north of Wabag Township comprises three exploration licenses covering an area of 1,100 sq km and produces gold and copper deposits. The company's Mollehuaca project is located on the coast of southern Peru in the well-established mining belt of Nazca-Ocona and produces gold and copper deposits. Its Eladium project is located 35 km east of the Mollehuaca Gold Plant covering an area of 973.75 hectares and produces copper, gold, and iron oxide deposits. The company has operations in Papua New Guinea and Australia. Gold Mountain is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Sonora Gold & Silver Corp. (Sonora Gold), formerly Mont Blanc Resources Inc. is a mining exploration company that explores and develops base metal projects. The company explores gold and silve ...
Summary Gold Road Resources Limited (GRRL), formerly Eleckra Mines Limited is a mineral exploration company that offers mining services. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral deposits. Its ...