Table of Contents
Timetric's "Oroco Resource Corp. (OCO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oroco Resource Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oroco Resource Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Oroco Resource Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oroco Resource Corp. (Oroco Resource) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in Mexico. It explores for gold, silver, zinc, and lead. Oroco Resource holds a 100% interest in two contiguous mineral concessions in Guerrero, Mexico, which include Celia Generosa and Celia Gene, totaling 193 hectares and together called the Xochipala Project. The company's Xochipala Project is located in the southeast extreme of the original Morelos National Mining Reserve, a 47,600 ha federal mineral reserve. It has operations in Canada and Mexico. Oroco Resource is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762