Table of Contents
Timetric's "Kasbah Resources Limited (KAS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kasbah Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kasbah Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Kasbah Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kasbah Resources Limited (Kasbah Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops tin. The company's projects include Achmmach Tin and Bou El Jaj Tin project. Its Achmmach Tin project is locates approximately 140 km southeast of the Moroccan capital of Rabat and 40 km south southwest of Meknes and consists of two Exploitation Permits, which cover an aggregate area of approximately 32 square km. The company's Bou El Jaj Tin project extends from Achmmach and is the southernmost extension of a mineralized corridor, which is approximately 2.5 to 3 km wide and over 12 km long in strike. It operates in Australia and Morocco. Kasbah Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302