Table of Contents
Timetric's "Goldcrest Resources PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Goldcrest Resources PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Goldcrest Resources PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Goldcrest Resources PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Goldcrest Resources PLC (Goldcrest Resources) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold and copper deposit properties. Its projects include Asheba and Mauritanian projects. Goldcrest Resources' Asheba project located at the southern end of the Ashanti belt 15 km east of Endeavour Mining's Nzema mine and 30 km south of the world class Tarkwa mine and producing 176,000 ounces of gold deposits. The company Mauritanian project covers an area of 1350 sq km and produces gold and copper deposits. It has operations in the UK and Ghana. Goldcrest Resources is headquartered in London, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302