Table of Contents
Timetric's "Australia United Mining Limited (AYM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Australia United Mining Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Australia United Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Australia United Mining Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Australia United Mining Limited (Australia United Mining) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties. Its projects portfolio includes Forsayth Project, Huntingfield, Sofala, Karangi, Gowulma-Gunners, Wamboyne, Beehive East, Mooculta, Puggoon, Burraway, Honeybugle, Yarran, and Bullamalito projects. The company holds 100% interest in Forsayth Project located in 400km south-west of Cairns and 60km north-west of the Kidston Gold Mine; and covers an area of 73 square Km. It operates in Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. Australia United Mining is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302