Table of Contents
Timetric's "Genworth MI Canada Inc. (MIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Genworth MI Canada Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Genworth MI Canada Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Genworth MI Canada Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Genworth MI Canada Inc. (Genworth) is a provider of mortgage insurance products and services. It also provides support services for home buyers through lenders, real estate agents, builders and mortgage brokers. It also provides reports and market information pertaining to the current trends in the housing market. Genworth underwrites mortgage insurance for residential properties in all provinces and territories of Canada and holds the leading position among private mortgage insurers. The company offers its insurance product through its subsidiary, Genworth Financial Mortgage Insurance Company Canada (Genworth Canada). It operates through a network of its underwriting offices in Canada. Genworth is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
The company reported gross premiums written of CAD809.0 million in FY2015, representing an annual increase of 26.4% over FY2014. Its net premiums earned were CAD586.0 million in FY2015, an annual increase of 3.7% over FY2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...