Table of Contents
Timetric's "Desjardins Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Desjardins Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Desjardins Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Desjardins Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Desjardins Group (Desjardins) is a financial services provider. The group offers a wide range of banking and other financial products and services to its members, individuals and businesses. Its portfolio of products includes saving accounts, chequing accounts, business accounts, credit cards, prepaid cards, personal loan, corporate loan, mortgage loan, vehicle loan, RRSP loan, and several type of investment products. In addition, the group provides various insurance solutions such as life insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, vehicle insurance, property insurance, liability insurance, travel insurance and insurance against credit. It also offers services such as wealth management services, cash management services, capital market services, foreign exchange services, trade finance, financing services and trust services. The group distributes its products and services through a network of financial service cooperatives, caisses and credit unions, and its subsidiary companies. Desjardins is headquartered in Levis, Quebec, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302