Table of Contents
Timetric's "Generali Brasil Seguros S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Generali Brasil Seguros S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Generali Brasil Seguros S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Generali Brasil Seguros S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Generali Brasil Seguros S.A. (Generali Brasil) is an insurance company. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products catering to the requirements of individual and corporate clients in Brazil. Its portfolio of products includes auto insurance, residential insurance, education programs, individual and group life insurance, personal accident insurance, family protection plans, condominium insurance, engineering insurance, transport insurance, equipment insurance and general liability insurance. The company also provides claims related services to its customers. These products and services are offered through a network of branches and subsidiaries in major cities of Brazil. Generali Brasil is a subsidiary of Assicurazioni Generali SpA, one of the leading insurance companies based in Italy. It is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The company reported net premium written of BRL553.3 million during FY2015, a decrease of 36.9% over FY2014. Its premium earned was BRL756.7 million in FY2015, representing a decline of 12.3% over FY2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...