Table of Contents
Timetric's "Chuang's Consortium International Limited (367) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chuang's Consortium International Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chuang's Consortium International Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chuang's Consortium International Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chuang's Consortium International Limited (CCIL) is an investment holding company. It carries out property investment and development, hotel operation, and industrial investment activities. The company owns a portfolio of commercial, office, and residential investment properties. Its major investment properties include Chuang's London Plaza in Tsim Sha Tsui, House A, No. 37 Island Road in Deep Water Bay, No. 15 Gough Hill Road in The Peak, Hong Kong, Chuang's Hung Hom Plaza in Hunghom, Chuang's Tower in Central, and Central Plaza in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It also undertakes manufacturing and sale of watch components; sells goods and merchandise, home finishing products and printed products. The company also conducts securities investment and trading, development and operation of cemetery. The company has operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, and Taiwan. CCIL is headquartered in Hong Kong, China.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302