Table of Contents
Timetric's "Fukuoka REIT Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fukuoka REIT Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fukuoka REIT Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fukuoka REIT Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fukuoka REIT Corporation (Fukuoka) is a real estate investment trust in Japan. The company is specialized in investment, acquisition and management of regional properties such as retail, office, residences, and hotels, logistic, public and others. Fukuoka owns 27 properties including 11 retail, seven office and nine other properties. The company has a total leasable floor space of 554,464.84 sq. m with an average occupancy rate of 99.5%. Fukuoka owns its properties across Fukuoka, Kumamoto, Oita and Kagoshima cities in Japan. In addition, the company’s portfolio is managed by Fukuoka Realty Co., Ltd. (Fukuoka Realty), which involves in the management of assets and operation of fund raising and others. Fukuoka has its headquarters in Fukuoka city, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Granite REIT (Granite) formerly Granite Real Estate Inc. is a construction company that offers real estate investment services. The company acquires, develops, constructs and manages industrial ...
Summary Saudi Industrial Services Company (SISCO) is an investment holding company that develops and invests in the water, energy, wastewater, sewage, IT, and communications businesses. The company undertakes ...
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...