Synopsis Timetric's "Veritas (India) Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Veritas (India) Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Veritas (India) Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy - Quickly enhance your understanding of "Veritas (India) Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Highlights Veritas (India) Limited (Veritas India) specializes in trading and distribution of chemicals and metals. It trades in petrochemicals, polymers, rubber, paper and paper boards, metals and heavy distillates. The company also carries out various activities related to wind power generation. The company operates as a part of Groupe Veritas Limited, which has presence in alternative fuel and energy, agro ventures and biotechnology, infrastructure and logistics, international trade and distribution and information technology sectors. It owns and operates subsidiaries in India and the UAE. It also has offices in several domestic and international locations. Veritas India is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.