Table of Contents
Timetric's "Red Hill Iron Limited (RHI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Red Hill Iron Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Red Hill Iron Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Red Hill Iron Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Red Hill Iron Limited (RHI) is an exploration and mining company. It explores iron ore and other base metal. The primary asset of the company is the Red Hill Iron Ore project located at West Pilbara. The Red Hill Iron Ore project also referred as West Pilbara Iron Ore project is in joint venture with API Management Pty Ltd. The company holds 40% interest in the joint venture while rest 60% is held by API. It also owns 100% interest in the Pannawonica Channel iron deposit project located in Pannawonica, and Three Peak Hill project. The Red Hill project has 780 million tonnes of ore reserve and Pannawonica project has ore reserve of 29.3 million tonnes. RHI is headquartered in Perth, West Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary NMDC Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
Summary Anglo American plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary Vale S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...