Table of Contents
Timetric's "Japan Retail Fund Investment Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Japan Retail Fund Investment Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Japan Retail Fund Investment Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Japan Retail Fund Investment Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Japan Retail Fund Investment Corporation (JRF) is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The company is principally involved in the development and leasing of retail properties. The company provides services such as property management, leasing, development, funds management and sale of retail properties in Japan. As of September 2016, the company has 92 properties with a leasable area of 2,562,861.36 square meters (Sq. mt.). In addition the company has total occupancy ratio of 99.4%. The companies portfolio of properties include Round1 Yokohama Station West, Bic Camera Tachikawa, Abiko Shopping Plaza, Makuhari Plaza, Colline Bajikouen, KAMISHIN PLAZA and AEON Naha Shopping Center. The company has operations in several cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Nagoya and Hiroshima. JRF is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Procter & Gamble continues to face a number of challenges in both developed and developing markets. The report reviews the company’s position globally, followed by regional and brand performance across ...
Summary Indigo Books and Music, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Summary Cabela's Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...