Table of Contents
Timetric's "AsianLife & General Assurance Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AsianLife & General Assurance Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AsianLife & General Assurance Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AsianLife & General Assurance Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AsianLife & General Assurance Corporation (AsianLife) is a provider of insurance solutions. The company offers a range of life and general insurance products catering to the requirements of both individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products includes life insurance, health insurance, accident insurance and micro insurance. It also offers a range of insurance solutions designed to meet the requirements of specific industries. Furthermore, the company offers loans to teachers. It operates through a network of branch offices across the Philippines, which are located at Makati, Lipa, Cebu, Iloilo, La Union, Legapzi, Palawan, Oriental Mindoro and Pampanga. The company is a subsidiary of Maybank ATR KimEng Financial Corporation based in the Philippines. AsianLIfe is headquartered in Makati, the Philippines.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...