Table of Contents
Timetric's "Societe Arabe Internationale de Banque (S.A.E.) (SAIB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Societe Arabe Internationale de Banque (S.A.E.)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Societe Arabe Internationale de Banque (S.A.E.)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Societe Arabe Internationale de Banque (S.A.E.)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Societe Arabe Internationale de Banque (S.A.E.) (SAIB) is the first joint Arab Bank based in Egypt. The bank provides a range of retail banking, corporate banking, Islamic banking and investment banking products and services catering to needs of individuals and businesses. The products offered by the bank include savings accounts, deposit accounts, investment accounts, certificate of deposits, term deposits, letters of credit, letter of guarantee, car loans, personal loans and trade finance. It also offers investment funds, debit cards, credit cards and cash cards. The services offered by the bank include securities services, foreign remittances, transfer services, investment fund services, real estate financing services, construction financing services, building financing services, custodian management services, treasury services, Islamic banking services, safe deposit lockers and payroll services. SAIB is headquartered in Giza, Egypt.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Blockchain Technology Market: Overview Blockchain technology offers a secure, fast, and cheaper medium of carrying out online transaction and online transfer of information without the need of third ...
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...