Table of Contents
Timetric's "YTL Corporation Berhad (YTL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "YTL Corporation Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "YTL Corporation Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "YTL Corporation Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
YTL Corporation Berhad (YTL) is an investment holding and management company based in Malaysia, with interests in energy, utilities and integrated infrastructure development markets. The company is involved in power generation and transmission, water and sewerage treatment. It also provides operation and maintenance services to power plants. In addition, YTL undertakes the construction and development of buildings such as schools, hospitals, hotels and infrastructure projects such as express rail link construction. Furthermore, the company builds houses, apartments and condominiums, and manages a real estate investment trust (REIT) with properties in Malaysia and Singapore. YTL also manufactures cement and ready-mix concrete. It serves more than 12 million customers across three continents. YTL is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762