Table of Contents
Timetric's "N.V. Nationale Borg-Maatschappij : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "N.V. Nationale Borg-Maatschappij"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "N.V. Nationale Borg-Maatschappij" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "N.V. Nationale Borg-Maatschappij"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
N.V. Nationale Borg-Maatschappij (Nationale Borg), a subsidiary of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., is an insurance company. It offers bonds and guarantees for all type of companies in the Netherlands and Belgium. It primarily provides bonds and guarantees for the construction and capital goods industries and for transport and logistics companies. It also provides guarantees for fiscal representation, for waste export, for liability for underground storage and for legal process, for taxes on motor vehicles, and for compliance with environmental regulations. It also issues WGA guarantees. Nationale Borg is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Nationale Borg reported gross written premium of EUR95.8 million during FY2015, representing an increase of 5.6% over FY2014. Its net written premium was EUR86.9 million in FY2015, an increase of 10.5% over FY2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...