Table of Contents
Timetric's "Africa Israel Investments Ltd. (AFIL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Africa Israel Investments Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Africa Israel Investments Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Africa Israel Investments Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Africa Israel Investments Ltd. (AFI) is an investment holding company in Israel. It carries out real estate, infrastructure, construction, energy, leisure and tourism and financial business activities. The company focuses on development of various projects such as residential construction, office buildings and commercial space. AFI also carries out rental and operation of industrial office and commercial buildings in Israel and abroad. In addition, it develops shopping centers, schools, cultural and sports facilities and green areas under Savionim in Israel; and operates the Cross-Israel Highway. It also holds interests in a steel company, Africa Israel Industries; and operates eight hotels in Israel and two in Russia. The company has operations in Israel, Russia and CIS, the US and Europe regions. AFI is headquartered in Yahud, Israel.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302