Table of Contents
Timetric's "African Rainbow Minerals Limited (ARI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "African Rainbow Minerals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "African Rainbow Minerals Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "African Rainbow Minerals Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
African Rainbow Minerals Limited (ARM) is a diversified mining and minerals company. The company operates and develops mines, and involves in the exploration of ferrous and precious metals. Its product portfolio includes platinum, palladium, rhodium, coal, copper, nickel, iron ore, manganese ore, chrome ore, ferrochrome alloys and ferromanganese. ARM has a significant interest in the gold mining sector through its shareholding in Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited. Key businesses of ARM include ARM Platinum, ARM Ferrous, ARM Coal, and ARM Copper. The company has an operational presence in Europe, the Far and the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. ARM is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Lonmin Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Impala Platinum Holdings Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Northam Platinum Ltd compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio analyses ...