Table of Contents
Timetric's "IMX Resources Limited (IXR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IMX Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "IMX Resources Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "IMX Resources Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
IMX Resources Limited (IMX) is a diversified mineral exploration and development company. It focuses in exploration and mining of gold, platinum group metals and base metals. The company operates deposits primary at its Nachingwea Property which comprises a total area of 5,400 sq km in south-east Tanzania. Its primary deposit includes Chilalo Graphite project which is located at north-eastern area of Nachingwea property. Nachingwea property also holds Kishugu and Naujombo Gold Prospect, Ntaka hill nickel project and other base and precious metal exploration projects. In addition, the company owns mining assets in Tanzania, Mozambique, the UK, Canada, Australia and India. IMX is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Sonora Gold & Silver Corp. (Sonora Gold), formerly Mont Blanc Resources Inc. is a mining exploration company that explores and develops base metal projects. The company explores gold and silve ...
Summary Gold Road Resources Limited (GRRL), formerly Eleckra Mines Limited is a mineral exploration company that offers mining services. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral deposits. Its ...