Table of Contents
Timetric's "African Copper plc (ACU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "African Copper plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "African Copper plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "African Copper plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
African Copper Plc (African Copper) formerly Afrinewco PLC is a metal mining company, based in the UK. The company carries out exploration and development of copper and silver in Botswana through its subsidiaries Mortbury Limited, Messina Copper (Botswana) (Pty) Ltd and Matsitama Minerals (Pty) Limited. African Copper owns and operates Mowana Mine and Thakadu Mines in northeast Botswana and has exploration rights in Matsitama Schist Belt. Mowana is the only pure copper mine in Botswana. In Matsitama Project, the company holds interest in six prospecting licences which are contiguous with the Mowana Mine deposit; and the Thakadu Mine is a high grade copper-silver deposit. African Copper operates as a subsidiary of ZCI Limited and is headquartered in London, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Southern Copper Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Summary Teck Resources Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary Anglo American plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...