Table of Contents
Timetric's "ZAD Bulstrad Vienna Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ZAD Bulstrad Vienna Insurance Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ZAD Bulstrad Vienna Insurance Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ZAD Bulstrad Vienna Insurance Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ZAD Bulstrad Vienna Insurance Group (Bulstrad VIG) is a provider of general insurance products and services. The company along with its subsidiaries offers a range of non-life insurance products to individuals and corporate clients. Bulstrad VIG provides motor insurance, cargo insurance, casco insurance, personal accident insurance, hotel insurance, public liability insurance, product liability insurance, employer liability insurance and aviation insurance. It also offers marine insurance, property insurance, and agriculture insurance such as crop insurance and livestock insurance, and railway vehicle insurance. It is a subsidiary of TBI Bulgaria AD, a private bank. Bulstrad VIG is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The company reported gross written premiums of BNG185.3 million during FY2015, an increase of 8.1% over FY2014. It reported net written premiums of BNG119.8 million in FY2015, an increase of 7.1% over its previous year.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...