Table of Contents
Timetric's "Fortress Income Fund Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fortress Income Fund Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fortress Income Fund Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fortress Income Fund Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fortress Income Fund Ltd (Fortress) is a real estate investment trust. It is a hybrid property fund which invests in direct and indirect properties. It provides properties for rentals and distributes from a portfolio of listed properties. Fortress’s direct property portfolio focuses primarily on retail complexes. It also invests in residential, commercial and industrial properties. The assets of the company are managed internally while the management of properties is outsourced. It also upgrades, refurbishes, extends and redevelops its properties constantly. It’s key properties include Makhaza Shopping Centre, New RedRuth Village, Galleria, Weskus mall, Arbour crossing, Shoprite Secunda, Secunda Square and among others. Fortress is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Granite REIT (Granite) formerly Granite Real Estate Inc. is a construction company that offers real estate investment services. The company acquires, develops, constructs and manages industrial ...
Summary Saudi Industrial Services Company (SISCO) is an investment holding company that develops and invests in the water, energy, wastewater, sewage, IT, and communications businesses. The company undertakes ...
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...