Table of Contents
Timetric's "Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE limited (SCA Property Group) is a real estate investment trust. The company operates through two managed investment schemes: Shopping Centres Australasia Property Management Trust (Management Trust) and Shopping Centres Australasia Property Retail Trust (Retail Trust). SCA Property Group focuses primarily on retail assets and owns a portfolio of sub-regional and neighborhood shopping centers. The company owns 68 properties in Australia and 14 properties in New Zealand. The major tenants of the company are the Woolworths Group and Wesfarmers Limited, which operate liquor, food and grocery stores in Australia and New Zealand. SCA Property Group is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis "Collett – Southpoint Shopping Center – Kansas" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, ...
Synopsis "DMF/Parati – Ilha do Mel Shopping Center – Parana" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and ...
Synopsis "INTU – Lakeside Shopping Center Expansion – Essex" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and ...