Table of Contents
The rapidly expanding ethnic diversity of European markets is creating important opportunities to serve these consumers with tailored beauty and grooming solutions. Brands can no longer view consumers on the continent as a single homogenous group and must take into account their differing concerns and requirements to create a more inclusive offering.
- Europeans today are highly individualistic, with over half agreeing that they like to stand out from the crowd. Therefore, embracing ethnicity-specific differences such as skin tone and hair texture is becoming highly important to these consumers in doing so, particularly with reference to their heritage.
- Expressing this individuality is also increasingly validated by the growing focus on the natural beauty of a widening range of ethnicities in the media. This is fueling the search for products that can enhance the natural appearance of ethnic minority customers in terms of factors such as skin tone and hair texture.
- "Ethnicity-Specific Beauty in Europe" examines the evolving face of the European consumer and the implications this has for brand innovation. With multiculturalism on the continent anticipated to grow rapidly into the foreseeable future, this creates a positive environment in which brands can benefit from such actions.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from Canadean's consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the European consumer and ethnicity-specific attitudes.
- DRIVERS: Understand the key insights, societal drivers, and trends that are growing the market.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights specific beauty/grooming concerns unique to different ethnicities.
- Identifies key drivers that are creating this opportunity in the market.
- Identifies interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer across product formulation, positioning, and marketing across key beauty categories.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
“Global GNSS chip market to exhibit significant growth between 2016 and 2022” The GNSS chip market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD 5.22 billion by 2022. The ...
“Asset management system market expected to exhibit significant growth potential between 2016 and 2022” The asset management system market is expected to reach USD 25.55 billion by 2022, growing at ...