Table of Contents
Automotive Manufacturing in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Canada automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Canada automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Canada's automotive manufacturing market?
The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
The Canadian automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $36.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2011 and 2015.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 2.3 million units in 2015.
The big question in Canada is whether General Motors and Toyota will maintain a presence in the country or continue with reductions in production. Whilst Toyota expects production to switch from Corollas to higher-value vehicles at some point, General Motors has not finalized plans for its plant in Oshawa.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...