Table of Contents
Banks in the Czech Republic
Banks in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Czech Republic banks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The Czech banks industry group had total assets of $246.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2012 and 2016.
- The bank credit segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total assets of $120.7bn, equivalent to 49% of the industry group's overall value.
- The Czech banks industry will be highly affected by any potential dip into negative interest rates. This can cause consumers to baulk at saving as they essentially have to pay to have their money in a bank. It can also spur lending, particularly mortgages, as cheap fixed-price deals abound. This has been seen as a property bubble has started to form. To combat this, new, tighter mortgage lending rules were introduced in November 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in the Czech Republic
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in the Czech Republic
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Czech Republic banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Czech Republic banks market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Czech Republic banks market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Czech Republic banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Czech Republic's banks market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...
Summary Retail deposits for 2016 are expected to be 6% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. UK retail deposits will ...
Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats Summary EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. This will have profound implications ...