Table of Contents
Investment Banking & Brokerage in Europe
Investment Banking & Brokerage in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe investment banking & brokerage market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- For the purposes of this profile, the investment banking and brokerage industry profile covers financial institutions engaged in investment banking & brokerage services, including equity and debt underwriting, and merger and acquisition services.
- The European investment banking & brokerage sector had total revenues of $14.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- The M&A segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $5.7bn, equivalent to 39.9% of the sector's overall value.
- Suppressed fees contributed to a poor 2016 for the sector. Overall, investment banking fees fell 7% globally in 2016, dragged down by a 23% drop in equity capital market fees. The EMEA region posted particularly large fee decreases as a 20% drop in total fees in southern Europe impacted the performance of the region as a whole.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the investment banking & brokerage market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the investment banking & brokerage market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key investment banking & brokerage market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe investment banking & brokerage market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe investment banking & brokerage market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe investment banking & brokerage market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe investment banking & brokerage market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Europe's investment banking & brokerage market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...
Summary Retail deposits for 2016 are expected to be 6% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. UK retail deposits will ...
Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats Summary EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. This will have profound implications ...