Table of Contents
Automotive Manufacturing in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Europe automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's automotive manufacturing market?
The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
The European automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $327.4bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2011 and 2015.
Industry production volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.6% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 20.2 million units in 2015.
The European industry is highly consolidated in certain countries, giving rise to volatile performance that can rise or fall depending on the investments of particular companies. The Italian industry is almost entirely reliant on Fiat car production, with a few cars being made by Volkswagen in 2015. A positive strategy announced by Fiat is the expansion of production at the Cassino plant to manufacture new Maseratis and Alfas in an attempt to boost exports.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...