Table of Contents
Banks in Singapore
Banks in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore banks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The banks industry profile comprises activities of banks and similar institutions, offering savings, loans, mortgages, and related financial services to consumers and businesses.
- The Singaporean banks industry group had total assets of $841.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- The bank credit segment was the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total assets of $456.1bn, equivalent to 54.2% of the industry group's overall value.
- In recent years, Singapore's biggest banks have had to contend with a beleaguered oil and gas services industry, an area to which they have a great deal of exposure. This has made allowances necessary and all of the so-called Big Three (DBS Bank, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp, and United Overseas Bank) saw profitability negatively impacted in 2016. The
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the banks market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the banks market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore banks market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Singapore banks market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Singapore banks market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore banks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore's banks market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...
Summary Retail deposits for 2016 are expected to be 6% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. UK retail deposits will ...
2017: Key Trends in Retail Banking Summary Threat posed by the commoditization of banking in terms of pressures on margins and reduced customer loyalty is constantly growing. However, data analytics will ...