Table of Contents
Global Textile Mills industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the textile mills market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global textile mills market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key textile mills market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global textile mills market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global textile mills market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global textile mills market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global textile mills market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global textile mills market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's textile mills market?
The textile mills market includes yarns and fabrics. The value of each segment is for consumption, defined as domestic production plus imports minus exports, all valued at manufacturer prices. The yarns segment covers yarns for sewing, weaving, knitting, etc, made of cotton, wool, artificial, synthetic, or other fibers, but does not include the production of the fibers before spinning. Fabrics covers woven, non-woven, and knitted fabrics (including knitted products such as sweaters). All currency conversions use constant average 2015 exchange rates.
The global Textile Mills market had total revenues of $667.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2011 and 2015.
The fabrics segment was the markets most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of equivalent to 83.1% of the market's overall value.
China remains the vital country in the global textile industry. Although it no longer achieves growth of yester year, the world's leading manufacturer of textiles will keep the global market expanding.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The cold plasma market is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 16.2% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 2.91 billion by 2021 from USD 1.38 billion in 2016. Market growth can be primarily attributed to ...
“The global conductive textiles market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% from 2016 to 2021” The global conductive textiles market was valued at USD 1.02 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach ...
The global textile market is expected to reach approximately USD 1,237.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising disposable income, urbanization and population ...