Table of Contents
Tires & Rubber in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the tires & rubber market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the tires & rubber market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key tires & rubber market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States tires & rubber market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States tires & rubber market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United States tires & rubber market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United States tires & rubber market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States tires & rubber market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States' tires & rubber market?
The tires and rubber market consists of the manufacturers revenues generated through the sales of both aftermarket (replacement) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) tires for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, earthmoving equipment, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, and aircraft. The volume represents the number of tires produced for passenger cars and commercial vehicles only, including OEM and aftermarket tires. For the purpose of this report, pickups and SUVs are classified as commercial vehicles even when used primarily as private passenger cars. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 average exchange rates.
The US tires & rubber market had total revenue of $45,875.7m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.0% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 304.1 million units in 2015.
China is the largest exporter of tires to the US, exporting according to some sources three times the number of tires as compared to the second highest exporter which is Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global tire market witnessed a marginal growth during 2012-16, predominantly due to prevailing effects of Eurozone Crisis and slump in the crude oil prices which impacted the global automobile industry. ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“The isoprene market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during forecast period” The isoprene market is projected to reach USD 2.96 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2021. Isoprene ...