Table of Contents
Fragrances in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fragrances market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fragrances market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Scandinavia fragrances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia fragrances market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia fragrances market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Scandinavia's fragrances market?
The fragrances market consists of the retail sale of female fragrances, male fragrances and unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the compilation of this report have been calculated using 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Scandinavian fragrances market generated total revenues of $476.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 10.9 million units in 2015.
The fragrances industry in Scandinavia grew in a sluggish manner in recent years. Fashion retailers act as an important retail channel in the Scandinavian fragrances market, releasing a large variety of premium and value for money products to cater to the needs of all consumers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This new 550-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 65 tables, and presents a thought-provoking analysis of the performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide ...
Global Male Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Male Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Global Unisex Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Unisex Fragrances (Fragrances) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and ...