Table of Contents
Containers & Packaging in Brazil
Containers & Packaging in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil containers & packaging market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The containers and packaging market consists of packaging made of paper and card, plastic, metal and glass. It does not include packaging that is used only for transportation purposes such as wooden crates, pallets, steel drums etc.
- The Brazilian containers & packaging market had total revenues of $37.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 36.5 million tons in 2016.
- Brazil is considered to be an emerging market with a growing middle class that increases the consumption of consumer packaged goods. However, recession of Brazilian economy has forced the market to fluctuate regardless of the rising consumption pattern.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the containers & packaging market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the containers & packaging market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key containers & packaging market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil containers & packaging market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil containers & packaging market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil containers & packaging market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil containers & packaging market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's containers & packaging market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...