Table of Contents
Global OTC pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global OTC pharmaceuticals
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global OTC pharmaceuticals market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key OTC pharmaceuticals market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global OTC pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global OTC pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of $139.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% between 2010 and 2014.
The traditional medicines segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $26.4bn, equivalent to 19% of the market's overall value.
The largest regional market globally is Asia-Pacific, although the US remains the largest individual country at 22% of the market in 2014.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global OTC pharmaceuticals market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global OTC pharmaceuticals market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global OTC pharmaceuticals market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global OTC pharmaceuticals market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The U.S. insomnia market is projected to reach USD 4.24 billion by 2021 from USD 3.38 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2016 to 2021 In 2016, the cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia ...
“The industrial alcohol market projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period” The industrial alcohol market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2017, to reach USD 180.83 billion ...
China’s demand for OTC Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...