Table of Contents
The G8 dairy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 dairy market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 dairy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 dairy market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $178,508.3 million in 2014 to the global dairy industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $199,056.5 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the dairy industry, with market revenues of $56,819.1 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and France, with a value of $26,103.6 and $22,877.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the dairy industry in the G8 nations with a value of $64,602.2 million in 2016, followed by Germany and France with expected values of $27,048.9 and $23,205.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 dairy market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 dairy market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 dairy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 dairy market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The dairy sector is one of the significant sectors in Tanzania, with high potential for improving food security and welfare. Tanzania is a net importer of milk and milk products, but it has potential to ...
Market Insights The forage seed market accounts for nearly 26% of the global seed market. The China forage seed market was valued at USD XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1606.78 million ...
“The global livestock monitoring market expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.01%” The global livestock monitoring market is expected to be worth USD 952.7 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 18.01% ...