Table of Contents
Global tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global tobacco market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global tobacco market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global tobacco market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global tobacco market had total revenues of $900.8bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2010 and 2014.
Independent retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global tobacco market in 2014, sales through this channel generated $166.2bn.
The global tobacco market is rather concentrated with three leading market players taking around 57.5% of the total market in value terms.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global tobacco market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global tobacco market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global tobacco market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global tobacco market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...