Table of Contents
Global internet access industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global internet access market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global internet access market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players? global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global internet access market with five year forecasts
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global internet access market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global internet access market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global internet access market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global internet access market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...