Table of Contents
Global Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global media market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global media market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global media market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global media industry had total revenues of $962.4bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2010 and 2014.
The broadcasting & cable TV segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $462.1bn, equivalent to 48% of the industry's overall value.
While the Western mature media industries are experiencing difficulties, the BRIC countries, especially China and India, are driving industry growth at unprecedented speed. In addition, the general trend in the global media industry is digitalization, with digital media gaining increasing market share.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global media market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global media market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global media market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global Blu-ray Media and Devices market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during ...
This IDC Buyer Case Study looks at tonton's journey in developing and adopting OVP solutions to enable the OTT business growth and, in particular, the challenges it faced. Guidance to organizations intending ...
PLUNKETT’S ENTERTAINMENT & MEDIA INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2017 Key Findings: - Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in Entertainment & Media and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term. ...