Table of Contents
Global Biscuits industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global biscuits market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global biscuits market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key biscuits market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global biscuits market with five year forecasts
The global biscuits market had total revenues of $42,750.2m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 11,798.6 million Kilograms in 2014.
Growth in the world biscuit market has been driven mainly by the remarkable growth speed in Asia, with India leading the charge. The European market has been disappointing in recent years, mainly because of the tight fiscal situations in many European households.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global biscuits market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global biscuits market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global biscuits market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global biscuits market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Colombia is the 4th largest economy in Latin America after Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Population wise Colombia is 3rd largest in Latin America accounts to 47.66 million inhabitants in 2015. It is the ...
“The global concrete cooling market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026” The global concrete cooling market was valued at USD 936.0 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD ...