Table of Contents
The NAFTA Pet Care industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA pet care market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA pet care market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key pet care market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA pet care market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The pet care industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $39,301.3 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.5% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the pet care industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $34,271.7 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $3,258.7 and $1,770.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the pet care industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $38,522.8 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $3,831.0 and $2,369.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA pet care market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA pet care market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA pet care market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA pet care market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Prospects and Trends Analysis: Value growth in US pet care was once again driven primarily by rising average unit prices in 2015. As owners continue to love their pets, a majority of them are looking ...
The 2017 U.S. Pet care services, incl boarding & grooming sold through Pet & pet supplies stores-Product & Retail Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, ...
About Mobile Pet Care The mobile pet grooming segment accounts for the major share of the market. The demand for grooming services is high as pet owners are enrolling their pets in pet grooming shows such ...