Table of Contents
The BRIC Pet Care industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC pet care market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC pet care market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key pet care market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC pet care market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the pet care industry and had a total market value of $8,443.8 million in 2014. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 9% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the pet care industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $4,280.0 million in 2014. This was followed by Russia, China and India with a value of $2,895.7, $1,180.4, and $87.7 million, respectively.
Brazil is expected to lead the pet care industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $5,588.3 million in 2019, followed by Russia, China, India with expected values of $3,895.5, $1,726.1 and $142.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC pet care market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC pet care market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC pet care market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC pet care market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mimicking trends in the (human) fmcg market, health and wellness has become perhaps the main driver of innovation in pet care. Dog and cat food brands now promise to aid weight management, slow cognitive ...
Prospects and Trends Analysis: Value growth in US pet care was once again driven primarily by rising average unit prices in 2015. As owners continue to love their pets, a majority of them are looking ...
The 2017 U.S. Pet care services, incl boarding & grooming sold through Pet & pet supplies stores-Product & Retail Report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, ...