Table of Contents
The BRIC dairy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC dairy market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC dairy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC dairy market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the dairy industry and had a total market value of $93,844.6 million in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 9.1% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the dairy industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $45,200.0 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $28,293.3, $14,936.9, and $5,414.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the dairy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $71,138.5 million in 2019, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $40,702.3, $20,907.1 and $6,949.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC dairy market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC dairy market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC dairy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC dairy market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The dairy sector is one of the significant sectors in Tanzania, with high potential for improving food security and welfare. Tanzania is a net importer of milk and milk products, but it has potential to ...
Market Insights The forage seed market accounts for nearly 26% of the global seed market. The China forage seed market was valued at USD XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1606.78 million ...
“The global livestock monitoring market expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.01%” The global livestock monitoring market is expected to be worth USD 952.7 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 18.01% ...