Table of Contents
The Emerging 5 dairy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five dairy market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five dairy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five dairy market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $88,046.0 million to the global dairy industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $130,051.7 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 8.1% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the dairy industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $45,200.0 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $28,293.3 and $6,507.3 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the dairy industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $71,138.5 million in 2019, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of $40,702.3 and $7,982.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five dairy market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five dairy market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five dairy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five dairy market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The dairy sector is one of the significant sectors in Tanzania, with high potential for improving food security and welfare. Tanzania is a net importer of milk and milk products, but it has potential to ...
Synopsis "ZDF/SB – Mudanjiang Dairy Cattle Ranch – Heilongjiang Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ...
Market Insights The forage seed market accounts for nearly 26% of the global seed market. The China forage seed market was valued at USD XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1606.78 million ...