Table of Contents
The NAFTA Publishing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA publishing market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA publishing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key publishing market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA publishing market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The publishing industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $75,658.8 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 1.9% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the publishing industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $68,906.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $4,621.2 and $2,131.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the publishing industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $68,455.2 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $4,403.2 and $2,206.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA publishing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA publishing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA publishing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA publishing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
About content publishing The content publishing market serves several industries such as education, banking and finance, music, government, and healthcare. In this report, we have considered only print ...
About Digital Education Publishing Digital education content is available in various formats such as electronic textbooks, digital textbooks, multimedia books, and online interactive books. With the emergence ...