Table of Contents
The G8 Functional Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 functional drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 functional drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key functional drinks market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 functional drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $47,242.6 million in 2014 to the global functional drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $60,897.1 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 5.2% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the functional drinks industry, with market revenues of $29,171.0 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $9,751.0 and $4,331.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the functional drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $39,179.9 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $11,623.7 and $5,278.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 functional drinks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 functional drinks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 functional drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 functional drinks market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Probiotic Drinks: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, sales channel, and geography. Market ...
About Probiotics Probiotics are microorganisms, which on consumption, exert a positive effect on the health of human beings and animals. Probiotics have been generating interest among many since the 1990s. ...
Full of pep: Increasing health consciousness has helped boost industry revenue Abstract Functional Beverage Production in Australia This industry includes firms that manufacture functional beverages, ...