Table of Contents
Global Functional Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global functional drinks
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global functional drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key functional drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global functional drinks market with five year forecasts
The global functional drinks market had total revenues of $70,162.8m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.8% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 22,224.5 million liters in 2014.
The market experienced strong growth from 2010-2014, and is expected to continue to grow (at a slower rate) for the forecast period up to 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global functional drinks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global functional drinks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global functional drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global functional drinks market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
REPORT OBJECTIVES The report “Probiotic Drinks: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, sales channel, and geography. Market ...
About Probiotics Probiotics are microorganisms, which on consumption, exert a positive effect on the health of human beings and animals. Probiotics have been generating interest among many since the 1990s. ...
Full of pep: Increasing health consciousness has helped boost industry revenue Abstract Functional Beverage Production in Australia This industry includes firms that manufacture functional beverages, ...