Table of Contents
The NAFTA Juices industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA juices market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA juices market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key juices market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA juices market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The juices industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $36,959.4 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.4% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the juices industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $32,121.2 million in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $3,347.2 and $1,490.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the juices industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $31,064.8 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $4,006.3 and $1,743.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA juices market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA juices market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA juices market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA juices market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
The report package World Juice Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in the world. ...
Global Juice (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Juice (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
The report package Juice Market in Europe to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in different ...