Table of Contents
The G8 Juices industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 juices market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 juices market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key juices market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 juices market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $62,232.0 million in 2014 to the global juices industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $63,648.9 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 0.5% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the juices industry, with market revenues of $32,121.2 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $8,755.2 and $5,911.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the juices industry in the G8 nations with a value of $31,064.8 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $8,980.8 and $5,733.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 juices market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 juices market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 juices market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 juices market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The report package World Juice Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in the world. ...
Global Juice (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Juice (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
The report package Juice Market in Europe to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for juice in different ...